Donations are the lifeblood of our all-volunteer organization, enabling us to care for and share our collection of large aircraft, vehicles, and memorabilia. Your donations go directly toward supporting the Museum and its mission. No donation is too small to help: for example, a gift of just $4 helps fulfill a vital role by buying us a gallon of diesel to fuel an aircraft tug or forklift.
If you’d like to help us in our mission, you can:
- Visit! We get your donation, and you get a great, guided tour – a victory for everyone!
- Give! We gratefully accept monetary donations securely online through PayPal, through Piryx, via check or money order mailed to us, or even by credit card over the phone.
- Shop at Amazon Smile! When you choose us as your charity, for every qualifying purchase, Amazon sends us 0.5% of the total. Simple!
- Donate! Share your memories with the world by donating your own memorabilia. Your photos can provide valuable insight to our historians, your old flight gear can outfit a volunteer for a living history day, or your recorded oral history can help us tell the tale of Barbers Point. To offer a donation, please call, e-mail, or visit.
- Volunteer! Spend time with our aircraft and collection while helping us share them with the public. We need dedicated people of every skillset. Whether you have an outgoing and enthusiastic personality for tours, experience with mechanical or repair work, or are just handy with a lawn mower, we can use your help! To apply to volunteer, please call, e-mail, or visit.
The Naval Air Museum Barbers Point is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. When donating, please make sure to include contact information so that we can provide you with a receipt.