1. To preserve the history of NAS Barbers Point, MCAS ‘Ewa Field, and all Naval Aviation history specific to Hawai’i.
2. To support NAS Barbers Point and any other naval aircraft stationed in Hawai’i, also restoring and caring for historically correct static aircraft displayed in an operational appearing environment.
3. To provide ready, safe, airworthy vintage naval aircraft to fly.
4. To educate the citizens of Kapolei, ‘Ewa, and the state of Hawai’i about Naval aviation history at NAS Barbers Point and other NAS’s in our state.
5. To support the Kalaeloa Airport, staff, and tenants as well as the Kapolei community as best as possible.